Everyone loves some TLC and here at HorseFit UK we love to spoil our clients with luxury extras in out treatments.
Flir ONE Gen 2
The FLIR ONE Gen 2 helps you find invisible problems faster than ever. Not all problems are visible and with thermal imaging technology it allows heat and tension to be displayed for all to see.
- Perfect for identifying areas of heat and tension in the horse's body.
- Pinpoint heat from Laminitis, abscesses and tendon injuries.
- Find tension areas across the spine from ill-fitted tack.
- Great for showing bilateral differences.
To find out more about thermal imaging or Flir products click here.
Epiony Heat Pad
- Heat therapy dilates the blood vessels of the muscles . This process increases the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the muscles, helping to heal the damaged tissue and increase the elimination of carbon dioxide and metabolic waste.
- Heat stimulates the sensory receptors in the skin, which means that applying heat to any part of the body, will decrease transmissions of pain signals to the brain and partially relieve discomfort.
- Heat therapy will decrease stiffness, increase flexibility and improve overall feeling of comfort.
- Great at helping relaxation and reducing stress.
Find out more about the Epiony Heat Pad at their website here.
Equilibrium Therapy Massage Pad
A lightweight and portable massage pad, which works by stimulating the muscles on the horse’s back by pulsing, vibration and stroking actions.
- Clinically proven to improve back flexibility and promote relaxation (see trial results)
- Shaped to follow the contours of the horse’s back, provides coverage from withers to quarters
- Battery operated 30-minute sessions
- Three different, easily adjustable programs that allow you to choose the intensity of the massage
- Perfect before exercise as part of warm up.
Find out more about this amazing product from Equilibrium Therapy's website here.